Do I need referral to see an Osteopath?
Can my Doctor or other Health Professionals refer me?
Would I be able to bring along a chaperone or a friend?
Can treatment costs be claimed back on the Health Insurance?
How do I know if an osteopath is registered?
Do you have parking?
Do you offer home visits?
What is your complaints procedure?
- If you have a complaint or concern about any aspect of your treatment, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Please give me full details of your complaint and I will undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving my standards.
- Make your complaint to me either in person, by phone, by letter or in an email: email@example.com
I will investigate your complaint during the following few days and will aim to:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and an apology if this is appropriate
- Identify what I can do to ensure that this problem does not arise again
- Institute of Osteopathy Complaints Resolution Service
- If you feel uncomfortable complaining directly to me or do not feel that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction, you can speak to the Institute of Osteopathy by ringing Freephone 0800 110 5857 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org General Osteopathic Council
- If you are concerned about safety and you wish to instigate a formal complaint with the regulatory body, the General Osteopathic Council can be contacted on 0207
- Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.